Tuesday, May 24, 2005

WTF?

I don't really feel like bitching much today.
I know, this is like fish not wanting to swim, but I seem to be feeling just a little benign towards the world right now.
Maybe it's because I just got cast in a play. Maybe it's 'cos I finally got my hands on a complete set of Space: Above & Beyond and it will even go on the SD card for my PPC.
More likely it's because having seen Revenge of the Sith before it was released I got to go onto the web & piss off hordes of Americans who couldn't give a shit that the rest of us have to wait for Hollywood's releases or that we're sometimes years behind on tv shows when they give out spoilers. I particularly enjoyed getting the son-of-a-bitch who once told me to "move to a civilised country." if I didn't like him talking about things no one else in the chat-room had seen. It was worth making all those memberships & fake ids just to get booted. The argument I had with an admin-drone who couldn't see the irony of banning me when he had refused to ban someone who repeatedly did this was great. The only site I got a chance to argue the toss on, btw. Generally, the attitude is that one a movie has been released in the US then the rest of us lose the right to be protected from spoilers.
Oh, and I'm rapidly getting pissed off again here because my computer keeps dropping the sync with my Axim and not copying over the music I want. Worse; it won't stay hooked up nearly long enough to transfer Space;Above & Beyond to the SD card. Right! I'm off to see what the politicians are up to now.

No comments: