Wednesday, June 20, 2007

BBC NEWS | England | Merseyside | Game pulled over Bulger complaint

BBC NEWS | England | Merseyside | Game pulled over Bulger complaint

Why is this a big issue all of a sudden?

When I first heard the story this morning I was as annoyed by it as everyone else is at present, but having read the article I'm now more confused than anything else.

Yeah, yeah; I'm an insensitive moron etc, etc. My point here, though is that contrary to the way it's being reported the game does not show the video and does not make Jamie's abduction a part of the action. If I'm wrong about that, it's because I cannot find any reference in any of the articles about what connection the still has to the game.

Furthermore, since the game has been out for years why is this happening now? Or is it just that the white label version has just been released and this is stirring up some free advertising?

No comments: