Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Great News!

I've had to keep this quiet for a while, but no longer.


Abby's pregnant!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I know; it's been a long time coming. In my defence I think Abby's employers have had a lot to do with that. The stress they've put her under for the past couple of years has been obscene. I'm sure that there's no surprise that the month after she went part-time she fell pregnant.

So, we're excited, thrilled and all those other good things. I'm also quite nervous and even a little sad. Not because of the baby, but I'm being somewhat selfish I suppose. It means I'm finally going to have to grow up and be responsible. It probably means an end to trying to make something of being an actor. The work's been far too scarce and I have now finally left it too late to do any time abroad looking for work.

I have, therefore, been looking for day jobs. Of course, having done nothing even remotely straight for years my CV is utter pants. I've already been refused for two jobs. Kinda like still being an actor really....

So, sometime around the end of March there'll be a new little person around to help buggerup the planet and probably one less actor.

No comments: