Sunday, July 08, 2007

Odd Brushes With Fame

LAst week we did a gig up at Urquarht Castle. Some years ago we also did the promotional video for the, then, new visitor centre and this was our 1st chance to see it.

The staff tell us that it was cut by about 15 minutes last year to get more touroids through the cinema. That must be where all the actual fights went. Not to mention all the footage from the full day we spent up in the hills.

What's weird is going in & having my image all over the place. Of course, it's been silhouetted, but I know who it is. I'm also on a range of fridge magnets, a badge and a notebook cover. All I need now is an action figure and I'll have the full set.

It would have been nice if they'd paid me for the use of my image, mind you. Or is that why it's all been silhouetted, perhaps?

No comments: